(+34) 634 530 865
Carrer Berguedà nº 21, Bajos 5ª. 08029 Barcelona - SPAIN
info@propertiesinbarcelona.com

ABOUT US

Our company

With more than 20 years experience in the Real Estate market, Properties In Spain is expert in the property investment, lettings, investments, new developments, and relocation services.

Our Vision

To provide high quality real estate services to our customers, and help them from their own origin, until when they will be fully integrated in the Catalonian society and culture.
great-start-up-space

Our great team is at your service.

We don’t only find you the right property, in the right location, and at the right price,… we always say that this is only 40% of the work. The other 60% starts when you move into the property.

Any kind of additional service is one of our differentiators: The best home and health insurances for you and your family, telecommunication contracts (mobiles/land lines), Internet access (ADSL and Optic Fiber), property maintenance (plumbers, builders, painters, gardeners, etc.), translation services, Spanish and Catalan schools, selection of schools for your kids, house servants, cars for rental or purchase, and a large variety of additional services where we will ensure that you pay only the right price, and get the maximum quality and service from your investment.

More Info

Sant Just Desvern Office

Sant Just Desvern Office

Sant Just Desvern is located just at 10 minutes from Barcelona’s International Airport, and 15 from Barcelona city center. From this office, we cover the city and have quick and easy access to the governmental offices, where we can handle any kind of request that you as our customer can have.

Leave everything in your hands and relax, our mission is to help you executing a smooth landing in our country : )

Sitges Office

Sitges Office

Sitges is one of the charmest towns that are at less than 40 minutes driving from Barcelona’s International Airport and the city center. Sitges is the main location from where we operate along the southern Barcelona coast, famously named “Costa Daurada” (Golden Coast). Our Team provides full support from Castelledefels until Delta del Ebre, near the Catalonian southern’s border which separates this Autonomous Community with the Valencian one.